CELEBRATE INDIAN PRIDE REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!!!
Dear Peters Township Football Fans:
Now is the time to register for our biggest fundraiser of the year!
Come Celebrate Indian Pride with community friends and neighbors!
Join us for a fun evening of : Games, Giveaways, Silent Auctions, 50-50 Treasure Chest, Music, Sports Memorabilia Auction, a Roving Feast, Beer, Wine, and More!
Cash and prizes valued at over $5000.
Cost per person $40
Sat May 3, 2014, 7:00-10:30 PM
Le Gras Hall, St. Louise de Marillac
For Additional Details
Summer Dates to Remember
- Monday, June 9th - Summer workouts begin. M - Th each week, 11AM-1:30PM.
- Saturday and Sunday, June 21st & 22nd - Pitt 7 on 7 camp. This is the largest 7 on 7 camp in Western PA. A large # of WPIAL teams attend every year.
- Saturday, June 21st - Pitt Strongman Competition. PT is the defending champion.
- Tuesday thru Thursday, July 8th-10th - USC 7 on 7 camp. Several local teams will attend.
- Wednesday, July 23rd - North Allegheny 7 on 7 camp. Round robin camp with NA, Penn Hills and PT
- Monday Aug 4th & Tuesday August 5th - Regular workouts
- Wednesday thru Friday August 6th-8th - MANDATORY Heat Acclimatization practices. All players MUST attend these practices each day Wednesday thru Friday. This is a requirement mandated by the PIAA.
- Sunday, August 10th - Kickoff Picnic
- Monday, August 11th - Training Camp begins
Offseason workouts begin Feb 3rd, 4-5:30 PTHS weight room
Football workouts that begin on February 3rd will be held from 4pm to 5:30pm. This will be the time that workouts will be held every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday for the remainder of the school year. Workouts will begin promptly at 4pm. Players can choose to go home and come back for the workout, or stay at the school until the workouts begin. Either way, I strongly recommend that the players have a snack and get started on your homework for that evening. Players that stay at school are encouraged to bring a snack and also find somewhere to do homework and study. The time between the end of the school day and the beginning of the workout should be used constructively as a time to get schoolwork done. For those players that choose to go home before the workout, please help some of the younger players get back by carpooling if necessary.
PT vs Woodland Hills
Friday, Aug 29
7:30pm · home
Currently there are no Junior Varsity games scheduled
Currently there are no Freshman games scheduled
Currently there are no 8th grade games scheduled
Currently there are no 7th grade games scheduled
Become a PT Quarterback Club sponsor
NEXT CALENDAR DATE