Our School Board approved the district’s “Return to Play Guidelines” which will allow our high school team to begin off-season work outs on Wednesday, June 24th. In order to participate in practice, every student is required to print and turn in a signed copy of the PTSD Extracurricular Waiver prior to participating. Any player who does not complete and turn in the waiver prior to practice will be sent home – no exceptions. Middle School parents and players, you will be receiving information regarding the start of your season within a few weeks.
Student athletes must follow all directives outlined in the Participation Waiver AND below:
- Anyone that is sick is required to stay home!
- Each student will be required to complete a health screening prior to team activities (temperature check and COVID-19 questions).
- Each student will be required to wash hands / hand sanitize prior to and following team activities.
- Students should maintain proper social distancing when feasible.
- No personal items can be shared.
- Students must bring water, water bottles and face coverings to each workout. Please include students name on their water bottles and face coverings!
- When not engaged in vigorous activities, students must wear face coverings. (This includes to and from vehicles and during team meetings).
- Extra-Curricular related activities are limited to student, participants, coaches, sponsors, officials, and staff only.
- Spectators will not be permitted.
- Activities that increase the risk of exposure to saliva are prohibited including chewing gum, spitting, licking fingers, and eating sunflower seeds.
- Avoid shaking hands, fist bumps, or high fives before, during or after events. Limit unnecessary physical contact with teammates, other participants, coaches, staff, and officials.
- Follow all entry and exits plans from each facility.
- Students are not permitted to congregate so as to avoid crowding during pick up and drop off.
- Parents dropping off and picking up students should remain outside of facilities. Parents are not permitted to enter the facility.
For the health and safety of all of the coaching staff and players, it is IMPORTANT that these guidelines are followed.
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Plack at email@example.com