The Peters Township Youth Football Camp is a non-contact camp designed to teach the fundamentals of football and promote physical activity. Led by our High School Coaching Staff and members of the 2021 Indian Football Team, our camp focuses on instruction for all positions and proper technique in a fun and memorable atmosphere. Each camper will have equal offensive and defensive practice sessions to provide them equal exposure to both sides.
- July 27th & 28th at Peters Township HS Stadium
- Camp will run from 5pm – 8pm
- This camp is open to all boys and girls entering grades K-8 in the Fall of 2021.
- Please wear athletic attire and football cleats or appropriate athletic shoes
- Late Registration/Check In: PTHS Stadium 4PM – 5PM each day
- In the event of a complete rain-out, we will conduct a make-up session on Thursday, July 29th.
Cost is $55/camper and includes:
2021 Indian Youth Football Camp T-shirt
3 hours of individual football techniques taught by 2021 Indian Football Coaching Staff and Players
1 1/2 hours of competitive flag football
1 1/2 hours of competitive activities
Water and a fruit snack will be provided