Our Commitment to Your Privacy
You can generally visit the Site without revealing any personally identifiable information (“PII”) about yourself. PII is defined as information that may identify you, such as your name, telephone number or email address. The Organization collects any information that you provide to the Services, including for example, when you sign up to volunteer and submit your name and email address.
You may contact the PTQBC, register for membership, and subscribe to our email list through forms we provide. When you submit a form, Constant Contact will collect the information necessary to provide the services. Information regarding Constant Contact policies, and your options regarding privacy and their use and collection of data, can be found on their website at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/privacy-statement.
We may partner with other third parties for the use of communications and fundraising. For each company, please view their specific privacy and data policies.
Depending on how you use the Services, the Organization may also collect:
- Contact information such as address and phone of players and family members
- Team member information where applicable
- Team information, such as rosters and schedules
- Messages you send via the Services
- Communications you send directly to the Organization
- Activity you upload, including photos, news, information and other content
- Payment or transactional information
The PTQBC uses Google Analytics to anonymously track Site usage trends. No PII about you is collected through this process. If you engage with the Services through social media services or other third-party platforms, such as Facebook, the Organization may have access to certain information in your profile, depending on your privacy settings.
Use of Information
We will use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Your information may be used for any lawful purpose, including:
- To contact you about the Services
- To provide you with the Services or other information you have requested, such as email newsletters
- For any specific purpose for which it was provided or volunteered
- To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts
- To facilitate the operation or maintenance of the Services and internal record keeping
- To satisfy any law, regulation or legal process
- To prevent fraud
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our organization, our members, our customers, or others
Disclosure of Information
The Organization may share your information with:
- Service providers that perform certain business-related functions on its behalf
- Social Networks, if you use social networks through the Services
- Other Users, depending on how you use the Services, your information may be available to others
- Law enforcement agencies, regulators or governing bodies, as required by law
Your Rights & Choices
- You may unsubscribe from the Organization’s email newsletters, promotional emails or text messages by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email or message. You may not be able to unsubscribe from service-related or transactional emails.
- You have the right to access or change any PII you have provided to us. If you wish to view, edit, revise or remove the personally identifiable information that you submitted to PTQBC, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of this Site. If you choose to visit one of these websites, you should review the policies that govern that particular site.
We have made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on the Site. Neither the PT Quarterback Club nor any officer or employee shall be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy or timeliness of such information. Portions of such information may be incorrect or outdated. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this website does so at their own risk.
Security of your information
We will protect personal information by following reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Unfortunately, even with these measures, we cannot guarantee the security of information sent over the internet or stored in a database. By using our Services, you acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee, and that you use our website at your own risk.
We are committed to conducting our activities in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have any questions or concerns about the Policy, please email us at email@example.com.